Smart Camera Singapore - User Manuals & Installation
Our selection of IP security cameras is specially curated for their ease in installation so you don’t have to be a security expert to install them. You should be able to install your camera yourself generally through a guided app setup. Typically, that looks like:
- Downloading the camera’s respective app eg Nooie App
- Creating an account and logging in
- Clicking a plus sign to add the device
- Naming the device based on its location, i.e living room
- Adding the camera to your home’s Wi-Fi network
- Testing out the camera’s motion or person detection
- Linking the camera with voice assistants such as Google Assistant and other compatible devices in your home
- Mounting or placing the camera where you want it and testing out the Wi-Fi connection.
360 Smart Video Doorbell X3
SECURITY CAMERA GUIDE
- Security Cameras for your homes
- Choosing a Baby Monitor
- Senior Monitoring & Security System
- Checking your pets with a Pet Camera
- IP Cameras for your business
- Choosing a security camera - types of cameras
- Must have Security Camera features
- Securing your IP Cameras
- Installing your Security Cameras legally
We are 100% online!
No retail stores, giving you greater savings!